The ARB Commercial Bar is a great cost-effective and functional bull bar for the budget friendly or fleet buyer. ARB have managed to save costs by simpler manufacturing, not reduced strength or engineering.
Incorporating many of the strength related features of a deluxe bull bar, commercial bars provide considerable frontal protection but achieve cost savings through a simplified manufacturing process.
Commercial bars are frequently specified by government and fleet operators – organisations that demand strong and functional equipment but are willing to go without some of the aesthetic characteristics.
CB AERIAL BRACKETS
- Some ARB commercial bars incorporate CB aerial brackets welded behind the top cross tube.
ELECTRIC WINCH PROVISION
- Some commercial bars are available with electric winch provision, and have been specifically designed to accommodate the stresses of winching.
- The mounting system is a vital part of any ARB bull bar design. ARB’s mounting systems are specifically engineered to spread impact and winching loads evenly over the vehicle’s chassis. This ensures the bull bar functions properly in extreme conditions.
- Recessed indicators for protection against road debris
- 76.1mm steel centre frame tube and 47.6mm outer frame tube for added strength.