Roof Racks & Accessories
A roof rack is a valuable and versatile accessory for many touring vehicles, and without one some trips would just not be possible. It’s the obvious place for lightweight, bulky items that are difficult to fit in the cabin of the vehicle; and with additional accessories now available such as waterproof bags, you don’t have to worry about your gear being exposed to the elements while travelling. ARB manufactures both steel and aluminium roof racks to suit a wide range of vehicle types, covering both recreation and commercial applications. Additionally, ARB stocks Thule and Rhino roof bars and accessories to suit most popular 4WDs, 2WDs and SUVs.
DELUXE ROOF RACKS
ARB roof racks are built to support the full rated roof load capacity of a vehicle with the mounting system and structural integrity of the rack being designed to withstand the most demanding of conditions. ARB racks are available in a variety of lengths and widths for vehicles with or without gutters, so you can choose the appropriate size to suit your requirements. Supplied with stainless steel hardware, and variable height fitting kits, an ARB roof rack is a great investment for any vehicle.
Both steel and aluminium roof racks are available, and along with fitting a roof rack to your vehicle, you can also select from a number of optional extras to tailor it more specifically to your load carrying needs.
STEEL CAB RACKS
A shorter design that fits comfortably on the roof of a dual cab ute, ARB’s cab racks provide additional storage space for these vehicles.
- Manufactured from strong, tubular steel to the same high standards as our deluxe steel roof racks
- Provides up to 75kg of carrying capacity
- Structurally mounted to the roof with either zinc die cast mounting bases or mount rails
- Stainless steel mounting fasteners
- Incorporates front air deflector to reduce wind noise
- Trade and deluxe styles available
Rhino Rack Pioneer Trays & Platforms
The black powder-coated design is not only sleek it also makes your everyday life on and off the road easier. You can load and unload your equipment in moments. The Pioneer Platform is made from reinforced nylon and aluminium which creates a lightweight strength that is seriously durable. These non-corrosive Pioneer Platforms have withstood testing in the harshest conditions around the world so you know they can be trusted.
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed to minimise wind drag and noise on the road
- Non corrosive so it won't rust or fade
- Made from strong and durable materials and allows you maximum carrying capacity
- Bars included with the Pioneer Platform
- Compatible with many Rhino-Rack accessories
- Additional rail kits are available