Tents, Swags & Camping
ESPERANCE ROOFTOP TENT
Drawing heritage from the beautiful beaches and crystal-clear waters of one of Western Australia’s most renowned coastal environments, the Esperance RTT now expands our rooftop tent family into a super lightweight, slimline and contemporary looking hard shell. With the brief focused on quick and effortless setup/pack up times, features like an internal telescopic ladder, gas strut assisted opening and only 3 push lock ratchet straps keep travelling a breeze. Not only does Esperance look great at camp but the unique shell design and colour tone also compliments vehicles while packed up.
LIFT, PULL AND REST
- Setting up is as simple as unclamping the cover, lifting it up, and folding out the tent via a pull.
- Can be packed up with compact bedding left inside.
- Internally stored telescopic ladder.
- Wind resistant, slimline shell design that has been designed with a streamlined mould.
- Stainless steel hardware for long term durability.
- Canvas is made from 200GSM poly cotton fire retardant with a silver coated 2m water head.
- Fly is made from removable 210D fire retardant canvas, with silver coated 3m water head.
ROOMY AND COMFY INTERIOR
- When set-up, enjoy a large overall internal bed space: 1520mm (L) x 2000mm (W) x 1200mm (H at centre).
- 4cm thick, high-density sponge with a quilted polyester peach skin mattress cover that’s removable for washing.
- Manage airflow via the 3 zippered windows featuring dual midge-proof mesh screen.
- Integrated vent ensures maximum airflow and reduced condensation.
- Stargazing moonroof.
- Features an internal dimmable LED strip light with concealed cables.
- External LED strip lighting to help you out late at night.
- Includes internal storage pockets, shoe pockets, cargo pockets, mounting kit and hardware.
|Packed dimensions||1220mm (L) x 1520mm (W) x 330mm (H)|
|Open dimensions||2000mm (L) x 1520mm (W) x 1200mm (H)|
|Weight||56kg dry (approximately)|
|Sleep Persons||2 adults, 1 child|
|Tent Weight Limit||500kgs|
|Ladder Weight Limit||150kgs|
|Roof Rack/Cross Bars Requirement||Your roof rack and cross bars MUST have load limit over 75kgs; Your cross bars MUST be at least 76cm apart and height is less than 4cm; Please consult your vehicle’s manufacturer regarding the load limit.|
|Shell Material||ABS with Acrylic compound material|
|Mattress||4cm, high density sponge|
|Mattress Cover||3-layers quilt polyester peach skin|
|Fabric of Rain Cover||PU300mm, UV50+, PU+silver plating, oxford, 210D, FR free|
|Fabric of Main Tent||PU300mm, UV50+, PU+silver plating, poly-cotton canvas, 200g, FR free|
|Mesh||100% polyester, 50g/m2, 68D|