Roof Racks & Accessories
Introducing the next phase in roof rack evolution.
Ultra sleek, boasting a super low mounting profile and lightweight design, the BASE Rack provides unmatched simplicity, flexibility and personalisation in your roof rack set-up.
Setting a new benchmark in strength and integration, the BASE Rack incorporates a revolutionary dovetail mounting system that makes attaching and removing loads and accessories easier, faster and more secure.
Combining its fully-welded construction with its unique vertical cross beam design, the BASE Rack boasts a strength which rids the need of additional sub-frame supports; the result is a super-low roof rack offering improved clearance and sleek vehicle integration.
Available in a variety of lengths and widths to suit a growing range of 4WDs, configure the BASE Rack as a flat platform or add guard rails to provide partial or fully enclosed sides – the choice is yours!
The BASE Rack’s unique side-mounting dovetail extrusion means you’ll have more uninterrupted cargo space with greater flexibility when choosing mounting locations. Each accessory attaches to the rack with a simple clamp mount – from Hi-Lift™ Jack mounts and recovery boards, to a custom BASE Rack light bar!
- Flat rack made from aluminium extrusions
- Welded construction
- Textured black Powdercoat finish
- Plastic caps on ends
- Weight < 20kg
- Dovetail Design
- Unique design
- Used in Place of T-Slots
- Accessories inserted and moved anywhere along dovetail
- Less dirt entrapment (easy cleaning)
ARB BASE Rack is available in four sizes to complement a range of vehicles and mounting roof support options, as well as the entire ARB Classic and Ascent canopies.
- 1830mm x 1120mm - Best suited to narrow canopy
- 1540mm x 1250mm - Best suited to short cab vehicles, specifically 79 Series
- 1830mm x 1250mm - Best suited to wider canopy or smaller wagon
- 2100mm x 1250mm - Best suited to larger cab wagon vehicles